ouch that hurts.....

Lately I have been feeling kinda sore in my "private area" especially at night what does this mean and oh by the way I am 32 weeks and 6 days pregnant with first child. Has any body experience this or what? I would ask my mother but she's just not there all the way.. So thanks ladies and congrats to you pregnant or not...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think every pregnant women experiences this, it's normal....
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:45 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Its just stretching down there... I had it too... lol, I could barely walk, and when I did walk I looked like I had something stuck in there that was making my legs spread like a V... haha. Your probably a bit swollen down there too... It happens. It'll get better when the little one comes out! Congrats! You're almost there!
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 6:46 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• pelvic pain is normal, so is vaginal pain. I get it and I am only 27 weeks :) sorry
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 6:46 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I'm on baby #2, and just like baby #1, I just don't feel normal in that area anymore! lol

I have achiness, pains, just random uncomfortableness... but if it's something that worries you, talk to your doctor about it.

But I think it's just the normal pregnant feelings :)
    KeelinsMommy

Answer by KeelinsMommy at 6:57 PM on Feb. 23, 2009