if you borrowed a good friends piece of clothing and accidently ruined it...tore it...stained it...whatever, what would you do?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 6:44 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would apologize and replace it if it couldn't be cleaned or fixed to her satisfaction. I don't believe in borrowing things that I can't afford to replace if something bad happened to it.

NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 8:32 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• say sorry and offer to buy a new one or give her money... if it were designer i would cry and try and replace it
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:45 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Beg for forgiveness and offer to replace it.
    Anonymous

• replace it..
    TippyD

Answer by TippyD at 6:47 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I would be completely honest with the person and offer to pay for the item. Good friends are hard to find, and you don't want to lose your's over some clothing.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 6:51 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Pay her for it I doubt you will find the same item. Or buy something close to it.

And don't do it again...I would not let you do this to me again...lol

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 6:51 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I have an old saying I tell my kids, when you borrow something your buying two. Why? When you borrow someones things youre using it and risk breaking it, or ruining it and end up having to buy two. So Id replace it, then buy one for myself. If I need to borrow then I need it.

Answer by gemgem at 6:51 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Apologize and replace it.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 6:54 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• my bestfriend wouldn't get mad, but want to know why i was being careless.
    She wouldn't let me borrow for al ong time time after but not ask me ot replace it.
    I would give her money to buy something similar or the same thing if she can.
    Anonymous

• I did that in college......went to a party with my roommates shirt -- I also didn't ask her -- and I ended up ripping it on a nail going down the stairs. I seriously freaked out.....for like 2 seconds. When she got back into town the next day I told her what happened and offered to give her money. She was fine with it. Accidents happen.
    Anonymous