Where can I find online surveys that actually pay?

I would love to work at home filling out online surveys but I cant find any that are free to join and actually pay. I would love it if someone would suggest a few sites. Thanks!

sweetamber2386

Asked by sweetamber2386 at 6:49 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• I would love to help you work from home and REALLY GET PAID! Visit my website.
    www.themomteam.com/alita
    I can help you make money every step of the way! We are a team of Moms who were just like you..." wanting to actually make money"...

www.themomteam.com/alita
    mom490

Answer by mom490 at 8:36 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• In my opinion, online surveys are a huge waste of time. I tried it before and all I got was a whole bunch a spam emai. I never got paid and I wasted my time. Also, you should NEVER have to pay to do surveys or any other work from home JOB. I hope you find something that works for you! Let me know if you need any help! Good luck!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 8:45 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Don't do surveys!!!
    I have been with ChaCha since Oct 2006. I saw a segment on them on Good Morning America as I was leaving my house to go to work.I was interested and decided to give it a try and I love it.

It is a great way to make some extra cash. I have payed bills with the money, bought christmas gifts, extra cash to take the kids out.

You can be payed monthly or open an account with Firstib bank and click on pay me now and get the money into your account. And just use your debit card.

If you are looking to make some extra cash I can help you get started!

It is fun and easy. And believe me I have learned a lot answering questions for people lol!

You can log in anytime you want.

Please let me know if you are intrested in more information.

REMEMBER NEVER PAY TO WORK FROM HOME!
    iluvmypreemies

Answer by iluvmypreemies at 9:16 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I also do ChaCha. Its a great way to make money, real money, they really pay. And They just started hiring again! You fund answers to peoples questions, they text it in and the program redirects it to you and you find the answer, site the source and get paid ten cents. I make about $200 a week during my daughters naps!
    If you join, can you please put Anisasmomma@yahoo.com refered you!
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 9:41 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Shadow Shoppers is a good one.. you get to spend the companys money to buy and fill out a survery about it... keep the money (they pay you through PayPal, and you can cash out only at the end of the month..) and keep the products... I have tried everything from Olay body washes to Arm and Hammer laundry soaps... Its neat, but the paypal thing is really not to fun.. you have to call in and try to recover you money earned. sometimes the company says the product amount minus tax went over your spending limit and you dont get paid for that week..
    1ontheway

Answer by 1ontheway at 11:48 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I've been on harrispollonline.com for years. They don't pay, they give you free stuff. You tally up points in your account for doing surveys and then go shopping in their online catalog. I've gotten stuff like a toaster, CD cases, waffle maker, etc. Sorry it's not cash, but I've gotten items I actually use. They send me a survey about every 3 days. Why not? You just do the ones that sound interesting.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 2:46 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• You can check out the ones I listed on my Make Money Online blog

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:45 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoxYwrP-IBs

this is what you want to check out if you are looking for something great to do at home that is completely free with no start up costs and pays on time with no issues!

blakesma

Answer by blakesma at 3:01 PM on Feb. 24, 2009