NEED HELP COULD HE BE THE FATHER???

OKAY FIRST OF ALL I LOVE FEEDBACK AND I TAKE ALL THAT YOU LADIES HAVE TO SAY GOOD AND BAD SO TELL ME HOW YOU REALLY FEEL. OKAY ANYWAYS I AM 22 WEEKS PREGNANT AND THERE IS A POSSIBILITE THAT ONE OUT OF THREE GUYS FATHER MY CHILD. OKAY THE FIRST GUY ME AND HIM HAD SEX LIKE 3 TIMES WE USED A CONDOM ALL THREE OF THE TIMES BUT WE HAD SEX BEFOR I HAD MY PERIOD IT CAME RIGHT BACK RIGHT ON TIME. OKAY THE SECOND GUY WE HAD SEX ONEC BUT NOT ALL THE WAY HE ONLY GOT TO STICK THE TIP IN AND NO CONDOM AND THE LAST GUY WE HAD SEX ABOUT 4 TIMES AND WE USED A CONDOM BUT THE LAST TIME WE DIDN'T. I DO BELIEVE THE LAST GUY IS THE FATHER WELL ATLEAST MY MIND AND I GOT THIS FEELING THAT HE IS. THE LAST GUY IS THERE AND HAS BEEN SINCE DAY ONE I JUST DONT WANT TO HURT HIM AND FIND OUT THAT THIS BABY ISNT HIS. IT ALWAYS HAPPENS LIKE THAT THE GUY THAT WANTS TO BE THERE ISNT THE FATHER AND THE GUY THAT DOESNT WANT TO BE THERE IS THE FATHER. WHICH ONE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i think you are gonna have to wait until the baby is born and get a DNA test to find out. good luck
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:54 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• after the baby is born have all the fathers tested and then you will know who the father of your baby is
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 6:54 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Id be honest with the guy and tell him what happened and get a paternity test.

Answer by gemgem at 6:54 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• chances are high its the last one
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:54 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I would say the last guy, but you still need to tell him, and you still should get a DNA test done
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 7:00 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• It's most likely the last guy but I think you should have HIM tested when baby is born. Just tell him that you are sure it's his but there was another guy.... whatever you need to tell him btu you HAVE to have him tested to be sure.....
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:01 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I am pretty sure its the last guy. You had a period after guy #1 and the second guy only put the tip in so, its most likely the last guy. Just get a DNA with him and if it isn't him you can worry about the other guys. But, if you haven't told him, I would tell him.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 7:11 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Sounds like #3 to me. But be honest from the get go so you don't end up on Maury...
    TurksMommy

Answer by TurksMommy at 7:17 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• It could be number 2 or number 3's. It does not matter if "he just stuck the tip in" because the tip is where pre-cum comes out--pre-cum can get you pregnant. Get a paternity test done after the baby is born. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• slapping forehead

Anonymous