COULD YOU TELL THE COLOR OF YOUR CHILD THRU THE A.S?

My best friend and i are both prgnant and we are four weeks apart. My aultrasound show my baby to be light and hers show the baby dark. What the heck does that mean? Could my baby be light or what? So confused. What could that mean? Do aultrasounds show light if the baby is light or could this be something eles?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Umm... i don't think it has anothing to do with the actual "color" of your baby. I would not even focus on it.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:04 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• not by any means is this comment meant to be racist but i dont know i m white but i have never seen a black baby's ultra sound so i dont know if it looks differnt from a white baby's ultra sound or not
    mommam58122

Answer by mommam58122 at 7:05 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I am not sure but maybe google the images of babies of different cultures and do the comparisons on how they look during ultrasound
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 7:09 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• not being mean but is she scared the baby daddy might not be her color or something?

sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 7:11 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• *ULTRASOUND NOT AULTRASOUND...
    Anonymous

• If your baby is really deep inside you it'll look light, if its higher up then it'll be dark. The closer the baby is to the ultrasound thingy it'll be dark. Hope this helps. You can't tell any color by an ultrasound whether it be eyes, hair or skin.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 7:15 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• My babies(I'm black) always look the same as my friend's babies who are white. The ultrasound can not tell what race your child is. It all depends on the machine, the tech and how they have the color settings.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 7:17 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• You can't tell race through an ultrasound.
    Anonymous