deviled eggs?

so im pregnant and craving deviled eggs any body got a good recipe for them i have never made them before

aubreyluv

Asked by aubreyluv at 7:08 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Food & Drink

• search this thread. It was just answered a few weeks ago.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 8:56 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I just boil the eggs, mix the yellow part with mayo and mustard a lil salt and pepper. some ppl add relish too
    mzprincessreina

Answer by mzprincessreina at 10:34 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I mix the yolk with mayo and miracle whip for a little tang and then a little bit of mustard. I whip that altogether until its creamy then i add whatever I want. You can add some relish if you like pickles. or you can add some real bacon bits to it. I have even tried them with flakes crab meat mixed in and sprinkled with old bay. it all depends on your tastes. if you dont like mustard, don't add it. you can play with it and put in whatever you crave.
    nudge08

Answer by nudge08 at 10:42 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Mirical whip mustard and italian dressing mixed into the yolk topped with peprika
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 11:37 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I use a little mayo (sometimes Sour Cream), mustard--a little very finely chopped onion, and dill weed. Sometimes, instead of dill weed, I will use capers. It just depends on what I am in the mood for. Don't add a lot of salt--the mayo--mustard have it in them. Use spices to add depth. Sometimes I have added curry.
    emme1964

Answer by emme1964 at 12:01 AM on Feb. 24, 2009