Did I pick a bad time to get pregnant?

Hi everyone I'm new to this site and I am curious. I'm 17 about to be 18 and my boyfriend (hes 18 turning 19 February 28) and I had an accident Saturday night. We had unprotected sex the 21st of February and I am expected to get my period the 9th of March. When will I know if I am pregnant or not.

Cj605

Asked by Cj605 at 7:10 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Why do you keep asking this? I have seen this question about three or four times.
    Anonymous

• There is one test that can tell you 5 days before your missed period. Earlier than that it is just gut feelings.
    TurksMommy

Answer by TurksMommy at 7:15 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• You can go to the doctors & they will take blood.
    Jennifer_24

Answer by Jennifer_24 at 7:18 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Maybe you should enjoy being a teenager and STOP having unprotected sex so you dont have to worry about it, you are still a kid!
    jlizgar

Answer by jlizgar at 7:43 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Uhh.. yes you picked a BAD TIME to be pregnant! You are a child! Get an Education then start a Family! Do you realize how many middle class 2-parent working families are living on the streets right now? It is also very selfish to try to have a Child when your parents are going to have to support them! ( support doesn't just mean love, it means roof over their head, water bill, elec. bill, food, clothing, schooling, etc. etc. etc.)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:00 AM on Mar. 2, 2009