2 year old shitzu

I have a 2 year old shitzu who will be 3 april 31st. my husband and I have had her since she was 9 weeks old. We love her dearly but can no longer keep up with all the maintenance she needs. We have 6 month old son who takes a lot of care and I feel so guilty that I cant take care of her like she used to. Its hard for me to find the time to get her bathed and groomed plus shes in need of her rabies booster shot. She is fixed. My she had her one and only batch of pups a year ago last dec. and had some complications delivering so she had to be fixed so that this would not happen again. We recently moved into an apartment in the city because it was a LOT closer to my husbands work and now she has no yard that I can just let her out to go play in. Shes kennel trained. I need to give her to a new home but I dont know what to charge or how to go about making sure its a safe home. Anyone know how much? or how to find her a good home

havingaboy08

Asked by havingaboy08 at 7:13 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Pets

• iam having the exact smae dilemma with my puppy, we just cant keep up with him with our 2 daughters.. were always so busy..
    DiandraBryant07

Answer by DiandraBryant07 at 7:37 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Try looking into Petfinder.com. I don't know if you can charge there or not.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:06 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• i'll totally take it! for free! :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:58 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Yea, you can't really sell a dog that is of this age, and also is fixed. Put a good picture of her on Craigslist and "adopt" her out to a good home.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 9:25 AM on Feb. 24, 2009