• In the Spotlight:

Does anyone else have this problem?

Everytime I miss my period, i will wait a week. and nothing. But the minute My DH comes home with the pregnancy test, AF decides to show up?Anyone else have this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• YES! the minute i know when im going to test. Like say im late for my peiod now, and i say to myself I will test first thing tomorrow morning, as soon as i wake up there she is! Or i will take the test it will be negative in within hours there she is! LOLOL.. It is honestly getting annoying at this point! LOL
    haileysmom15

Answer by haileysmom15 at 11:03 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• yup it happened a lot, we were so used to it we were completely shocked when we found out we were!
    chevymom421

Answer by chevymom421 at 7:45 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Yes all the time and its sad i've been trying for baby # 2 for 2 years
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 8:13 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Yep. I never seems to fail either. We've been trying for two years, So everytime I'm a week or two late we go buy a test after a day or two I end up AF.
    lesliekaym27

Answer by lesliekaym27 at 8:29 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Op here. Dont feel bad i have been trying for 4.
    Anonymous

• been trying for 2 yrs as well. So much money has been spent on pregnancy tests, bulk strips, opk strips, preseed, whatever I can get my hands on! LOL...next is an fertility monitor...
    Anonymous

• WELL I KNOW THIS WILL SOUND CRAZY BUT STAND ON YOUR SHOULDERS AND WAIT ABOUT 5 MIN. YA YA I KNOW THATSOUNDS REAL DUMB BUT WHEN I WAS TTC I WENT 5.5 YEARS I GOT FED UP WITH IT AND SAID TO HELL WITH IT I LOVE TO BOUNCE AROUND ON THE BED WHY NOT USE IT TO MY ADVANTAGE!?!?!?!?!SO I RAISED MY LEG UP IN THE AIR ALMOST TOTALLY ON MY NECK AND HAD HUBB HOLD MY LEGS STRAIGHT UP IN THE AIR AND KEPT MY RUMP ELEVATED DURING AND AFTER WHY NOT AND SOME SPICE!!! LOL AND WALLLAAA 3 BOYS LATER IAM HAPPILY GOING NUTS!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:02 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Well try takeing the test first and then right after you get a period. I have waisted a test like that befor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Feb. 24, 2009