Concern about a friend ...kinda long

ok guys my friend came and stayed with me for a bout 2 months her finance is n jail and well meantime she was stayin here and at her cuzions house. well she had to move from my house cuz of my landlord ...and she had been sick i keep askin here are u pregent she keep sayin no ...well blow in the hole she is and she was missin should i say haigin out with like 3 r 4 guys lol...now she is screamin she was raped sorry i dont belive her she had these guys at my house at least 2 of them and i just keep tellin her that ur sleepin with him arent u she keep sayin no...well now im kind of pissed here she is sayin she was raped that they drug her and all this shit i dont belive it at all.... Do i confront her and tel her how i feel incase she feels amashed and all..... are see what happens ....i just wanna be there if she needs someone outside of family to talk to ...but i dont wanna seem too bitchy r pushy about it .how do i go aboutit

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Well, just because she was hanging out with them doesn't mean they couldn't have drugged her and raped her. Tough situation, Hope everything works out ok, don't really know what else to say
    Anonymous

• I'd just let it play out and be supportive. We don't know what happened behind closed doors.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:25 PM on Feb. 23, 2009