Will I be okay.

Sorry I kept posting the same thing like twenty times. I am just very eager to know. I'm a very strong person. But if I am pregnant will I be okay.

Cj605

Asked by Cj605 at 7:47 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Of course you're gonna be okay!! It'll be hard at times, but just try to relax and enjoy it.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 7:48 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• oh ya, i am really weak i mean super sissy and i was fine, you forget all about any pain you may have not long after
    chevymom421

Answer by chevymom421 at 7:49 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Um why wouldn't you be?
    Anonymous

• awe girl! You'll be just fine! You know it is scary, but when you get close to that due date and you feel that little one move in there, you will feel a great connection! You are growing a little person, how cool is that?! When you have the little baby in your arms and he looks at you to study your face, you wont even remember this scared feeling. Prolly wont be able to wipe the smile off of your face lol... I had no drugs and really, I was so scared but as you feel the pushing you don't think about the pain. You kind of feel like you are trying to push out a huge bowel movement. It feels so natural to just push! Just remember the end result!!! That lil guy or gal that wants to love you!
    Googiegal

Answer by Googiegal at 8:21 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Pregnancy isnt an illness and it isnt an emergency and it isnt a death sentence!!!!!
    You will be fine just like most women since the beginning of time have been, if they werent, humans as a scpecies would have died out!
    It just uncharted territory for you! READ and RESEARCH mama, learn all you can about a healthy, normal and natural pregnancy and childbirth, the more you know the LESS afraid you will be!
    Good luck!
    jlizgar

Answer by jlizgar at 7:42 AM on Feb. 24, 2009