Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What product can i use for gag reflex?

I want to perform oral sex on my husband but I am worried I want be able to deep throat him. Is there a product that i can buy to help me with the gag reflex or is it something else i can do? i need help fast!!!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (8)
  • nope

    you could try using chloraseptic spray to numb the back of your throat though... don't know how well that will work though. LOL

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

  • Just practice it gets easier and hey if you do gag just come up for air.
    But hey I wonder if spraying the chloraseptic spray in the throat would numb him? LOL just curious

    Answer by pnwmom at 7:55 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

  • lmao i dont know but let me know if you find lol

    Answer by chevymom421 at 8:01 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

  • actually there is and it is called great head....made by pure romance..i sell it or you can go online to it's an ideal relaxant for the gag reflex ...this is a deliciously flavored gel that is the ultimate for great oral sex

    Answer by brice08 at 8:11 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

  • i have tried the great head from pure romance if you dont put to much on it works better i accidently did oops... but it works wonders

    Answer by Levink_08 at 8:58 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

  • I'd tie a knot in his wanker and shorten it but that's just me

    Answer by admckenzie at 9:26 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

  • LOLOLOL admckenzie!!! : )

    Answer by pnwmom at 11:11 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

  • I sell Pure Romance. Great Head will help to relax your gag reflux. I used it for morning sickness lol

    Answer by mrsmilander at 11:32 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.