What product can i use for gag reflex?

I want to perform oral sex on my husband but I am worried I want be able to deep throat him. Is there a product that i can buy to help me with the gag reflex or is it something else i can do? i need help fast!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• nope

you could try using chloraseptic spray to numb the back of your throat though... don't know how well that will work though. LOL
    Anonymous

• Just practice it gets easier and hey if you do gag just come up for air.
    But hey I wonder if spraying the chloraseptic spray in the throat would numb him? LOL just curious
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 7:55 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• lmao i dont know but let me know if you find lol
    chevymom421

Answer by chevymom421 at 8:01 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• actually there is and it is called great head....made by pure romance..i sell it or you can go online to pureromance.com it's an ideal relaxant for the gag reflex ...this is a deliciously flavored gel that is the ultimate for great oral sex
    brice08

Answer by brice08 at 8:11 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• i have tried the great head from pure romance if you dont put to much on it works better i accidently did oops... but it works wonders
    Levink_08

Answer by Levink_08 at 8:58 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I'd tie a knot in his wanker and shorten it but that's just me

Answer by admckenzie at 9:26 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• LOLOLOL admckenzie!!! : )
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:11 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I sell Pure Romance. Great Head will help to relax your gag reflux. I used it for morning sickness lol jennamilander.pureromance.com
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 11:32 AM on Mar. 4, 2009