Family rivaley

Ok s o my sister-in-law had her daughter 3 1/2 months after I had my dd and she’s constantly pushing her daughter to be like my daughter in walking talking ect.. now she’s gone as far as acting like me dying her hair like mine and even got her daughter to call her mommy omi (my dd calls me that) and my daughter calls her grandma Nee Nee and her grandpa Papel apple and she pushed her daughter to call them that too does anyone else have that problem with a family member?? I just think its stupid and shes jealous of a 2 1/2 year old shes gone as far as taking party ideas and i make and then when my mom asks about the stuff i bought she gets pi$$ed that i chose that theme anyone have that problem? Now that my dd is potty trained she pushed her dd into it and wont put her in a diaper and my niece wont potty justs pees herself anyone else have a family member like that? she also only got pregnant cause i was

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• heck ya i do, my fiance's whole family is that wqay and pee's me off about everyday lol
    chevymom421

Answer by chevymom421 at 7:53 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I have a beef with my MIL. She had been on my husband and me ever since we got married about when we were going to have a baby. She even told us how to tell her we were expecting. Well I got pregnant a year ago and when we told her, all she said was, "Wow congrats." And she never comes to see him unless she just stops by spur of the minute. Doesn't ask how he is, doesn't ask if he needs anything, and when she does stop by spur of the minute, she hardly shows any interest in the baby at all. I am fed up with her. Why can't MILs be optional? She wants me to let her watch the baby, but that will NEVER happen. Is that horrible?
    Anonymous

• No i dont let my mil keep my daughter i have a no junk-food rule and even when im at her house i have to bitch at her not to give it to my dd
    Anonymous

• I have a sister inlaw that drives me insane-everthing that I buy she wants the same thing-down to my purse or shoes. I think does she have her own style and personalilty?
    Anonymous