Where do you hide your...

Ok so I went to the GYN today for my annual check up and was getting undress and I started thinking about the weirdest thing. After I took off my capri's and shirt I proceeded to take off my Bra and Panties and hid them in the pockets of my capris. I started thinking back and realized that I do this everytime. WHY? I'm at the doc's that checks out those area, up close and personal, but I don't want her to see my undergarments. It's not like their old or ugly or anything, I always wear my best ones, and yet I hid them. Strange.

So my question is:

How many of you guys do the same thing and where do you hide them???

shoegal

Asked by shoegal at 9:34 PM on Jul. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• omg i do the same thing! i never thought about it until you brought it up and made a point..i cant stop laughing!!
    jeskaM

Answer by jeskaM at 9:36 PM on Jul. 24, 2008

• Hahaha!
    I do it too!
    But only with my undies!
    My bra I just put under my shirt.
    kookiekayla

Answer by kookiekayla at 9:36 PM on Jul. 24, 2008

• Hahaha
    I do the same thing lol.
    I usually lay my Bra and Undies on my pants, and fold the pants up then lay my shirt on top of that lol. I never really thought about it till you said this.
    ProudOhioMom

Answer by ProudOhioMom at 9:44 PM on Jul. 24, 2008

• Gee.... I'd never thought about that, LOL! I hide my personal articles under my other clothing, lol.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 9:45 PM on Jul. 24, 2008

• I glad I'm not the only one, for a minute I thought I was nuts.
    shoegal

Answer by shoegal at 9:46 PM on Jul. 24, 2008

• Haha...I fold up my undergarments in my clothes too! I never thought anything about it until now...don't know why though??
    Flab_to_fab

Answer by Flab_to_fab at 10:08 PM on Jul. 24, 2008

• LOL.... I always shoved them in my purse!
    barrettboys

Answer by barrettboys at 10:08 PM on Jul. 24, 2008

• I was just thinking if we all do this, and if your like me you weren't taught by Mom to do it, is it something that is in our genetics (our DNA), to hide our undies. hehe Maybe there needs to research done on this topic. hehe

shoegal

Answer by shoegal at 10:19 PM on Jul. 24, 2008

• I do! I fold everything up and place my "undergarments" in between. :) It does seem pretty silly now, lol.
    MaggL6

Answer by MaggL6 at 10:22 PM on Jul. 24, 2008

• I always fold them into my clothes.
    I had this same conversation with my friends about this topic about a year ago. It is interesting to do that though. The doctor can look at those parts, but not see the clothing that hold those parts.
    I am sure the majority of women do this. I wonder why?
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 10:25 PM on Jul. 24, 2008