Do you bruise just as easily?

Ever since I have had my daughter nearly 6 years ago my body has continued to go through weird changes. I thought I had a hormonal problem because I was getting dizzy when standing and blacking out, my legs tingle and bruise easy. I went to the doctor a while back and they said I was fine. They said my blood pressure was just a little high. Well, now my legs have discoloration on the front and they still bruise easy. Does anyone else have anything like this? What do you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Health

• I bruise like a banana and have ever since I had my first daughter. I never asked the dr about it though. I would be more concerned with the leg discoloration... doesn't sound normal to me. Maybe go to another dr.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Feb. 24, 2009