What IS this pain?!

My baby is head down, laying on my left side with her feet towards my right side. I have this pain on my left side, not contractions or anything. Just a constant, tender, PAIN! Could it be that she is somehow puching on one spot causing like a bruise feeling? Should I worry?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 8:23 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had the same thing, it was nothin but make sure with yuor dr, you cant5 be too careful with a child
    chevymom421

Answer by chevymom421 at 8:25 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Shes putting strain on a muscle or muscles that aren't used to that type of pressure. It can cause muscle spasms. I had horrible spasms in my back because of the way my son decided to situate himself. You shouldn't worry unless you think they might be contractions. They only thing the doctor will do for you for the muscle spasms is tell you to take Tylenol, put you on narcotics (I don't recommend this unless you absolutely can't live with the pain) or tell you to tough it out.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 8:41 PM on Feb. 23, 2009