When did you develop stretch marks, if any?

I'm just wondering because, I haven't gotten any YET. I'm 31 weeks right now, first pregnancy.
I'm expecting to have some, because my mom and sister both got them, and I have some very light stretch marks on my hips from puberty and such.

So I was wondering when you guys (ladies, rather) started getting stretch marks?? When should I expect to see them?

BatGirl1415

Asked by BatGirl1415 at 8:24 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I thought I was going to be lucky, but I got a few in the last couple of weeks.
    Anonymous

• I got mine at eight months they went really low. It can be genetic so you may get lucky!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 8:26 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• i got mine at 8 months and they were from boobs to knees
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 8:27 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• lol i got them soon, but just because it runs in thefamily dont mean you'll get them. everyones different you may not get them at all, lucky. but your already 31 weeks you may not
    chevymom421

Answer by chevymom421 at 8:27 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I never got any with my first pregnancy. My mom never got any, but my sisters all did. I guess I lucked out. Don't have any yet with this pregnancy either.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 8:30 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Foe me it was weird because they showed up after I gave birth! Like the next day after having my son I noticed a bunch of them. I guees when they were stretched out they weren't noticable.
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 8:30 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• thank god i never got any i covered myself in cocoa butter the hole time i was pregnant
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 8:32 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• ugh... I made it until two weeks before she was born...I went to sleep one night with none and when i woke up in the morning it was obvious she had dropped and i had three stretch marks on my lower stomach...
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 8:33 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• i just got mine and my due date is in 2 weeks and they r only on my lower belly. my mom and gram pointed them out at a doctors appointment and then my bf saw me for the first time in four or fve days today and pointed them out . i cant really see them because the top of my belly is in the way

my boobs got them right away

~Heidi~
    heidicummins03

Answer by heidicummins03 at 8:39 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I got them very early on and ALL FRIGGIN OVER. They are hereditary but maybe you missed that gene? I started to get them as soon as I started to show. My son ended up being 9lbs 6oz so you can imagine how lovely my stomach looks :-)
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 8:39 PM on Feb. 23, 2009