Did anyine worry for no reason at all that something was going to go wrong.. and it was all ok?

For some reason i keep worrying with this baby.. i dont know why.. i am excited .. this is my 2nd child.. im sure ill stop worrying after my US show the HB.. but still I have no reason to worry.. everything seems fina and my son was fine.. did anyone else jsut worry for no reason and they didnt have to?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 8:34 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah its called being a mom lol just think of it like this if you arent doing anything to cause harm to your baby and you didnt have complications with your first in your uterus is probably the safest your baby can be but no your not alone for some reason i never worried about my dd i just knew shed be fine but this time i wonder what the heck is going on in there lol and the docs keep telling me that everything is fine im in really good health excepted a same infection but it doesnt seem to be effecting my son cause he is already a big baby but still i cant seem to shake the worry but im sure all will go just fine for you.
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 8:42 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Everyone worries about their children - even before they are born. It's built in to our genes. And a good thing...as long as you don't stress too much. Stress isn't good for the baby. Take care of yourself. Relax when you can...you'll be fine.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 8:37 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I worried constantly. I had just had three friends in a row have complications with their pregnancies and I was convinced my own healthy pregnancy was too good to be true. I was terrified to get too attached to the baby. I bought a doppler to hear the HB, called the doctor when I had concerns and read lots of pregnancy books. I started to feel much better at 24 weeks when I could feel him move regularly.

Pregnancy can be worrysome at times but it just shows that you love your child and care about what happens to him/her. Try your best to calm yourself down and find answers to the questions that cause you anxiety. It's the anxiety that's going to end up being unhealthy to you both.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 8:37 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• yupp
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:37 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• i was a total spaz when i was pregnant with my daughter and everything was fine with her. she's 6 now...and now I'm 13 weeks and the spaz is starting to resurface....pregnancy is a beautiful nerve wracking thing...
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 8:38 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Yes! I used to worry all the time for no reason whatsoever. I think that it is so scary, because you can't see them. Just relax and have faith, whether it is in God, your body, your doctor, or your baby. There is not much you can do just yet, and the best thing you can do is relax and take care of yourself. Good luck.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 8:38 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I worried the second I found out I was pregnant about everything and anything.
    Anonymous

• Yes, I would worry constantly. I always worried and I always felt so sad for the Moms who lost their babies... for the Moms who had to deliver a stillborn baby, etc. Well, at 16 weeks we found out the baby had a chromosome problem and she passed away at 29 weeks. So that mother I felt so sorry for became me, it was really a reality check. Nothing is promised. What i learned form it though is to trust God to get you through it all, pray for what you want and try not to worry. We have a healthy son and I'm 35 weeks pregnant with a healthy daughter, you just have to trust God to pull you through. Worrying doesn't help and I know that's what we Moms do BUT once you give your cares/fears to God, things are so much better. So calm down Momma and pray for the best for your baby! ( I'm sorry if i offended anyone, but this IS the only thing that calms those worries and fears...)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:43 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• with my first i was the definition of a worry wort. i would watch discovery health and just be freaking out asking dh 'what if our baby has extra arms!?' or 'what if our baby has purple skin!?' or any of the crazy things they show on that chanel and he would be like 'our baby is fine, calm down!'
    it is totally normal to worry about your baby, you want him/her to be healthy, and lo and behold i had my son and he was perfect with the right amount of extremities and the correct hue and everything, i had nothing to worry about i was just practicing for mommy-dome.
    just eat healthy and relax when you can and take good care of yourself and good luck!
    tuesdaygreen

Answer by tuesdaygreen at 9:13 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I worried so much more with my second because of everything I learned with my first. Both kids are totally fine!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:28 AM on Feb. 24, 2009