does anyone know any good jokes?

Hey raunchy or not... I need a laugh, go ahaed and gimme your best joke! lol

Googiegal

Asked by Googiegal at 8:36 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This one always makes me laugh:

Two men walked into a bar, but the third one ducked! HA HA HA HA HAHAHA HA!!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:48 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• A man walks into a bar.
    OUCH.
    hahahaha

I've got a few *blonde* ones for you
    Sorry Blondes!! Not meaning any offence!!

A blonde walks in to the cleaners to drop off a shirt,
    As she's walking out the cleaner says "Come again!"
    The blonde turns around, smiles and says " No, not this time, it was mustard."

There's a blonde,brunette and a red head mom, and they're talking about what they found in their daughter's drawers while snooping.
    The brunette says" I was looking through my daughter drawers and I found drug, I can't believe she does drugs." The redhead says " well I was looking through my daighters drawers and found cigarettes, I can't believe my daughter smokes." The blonde goes " I looked through my daughter's drawers and found comdoms, I can't believe my daughter has a penis."
    hahahahahaha
    Anonymous

• An Egg and a chicken where laying in bed together. The chicken was smoking a cigarette and say's 'Well, I guess that answers that question.' ....

LOL get it? Which came first!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:53 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• A husband and wife are sitting in their living room one day watching the news, when a story comes on about a woman who was living on life support who's family wanted to keep her alive, but the husband wanted to pull the plug.

The husband turns to the wife and says, "Please do not ever leave me plugged into a machine, with liquids as my only means of life support."

The wife looks at him calmly gets up. turns off the tv. and throws out all the beer.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 8:53 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I took my grandpa out to the mall to get some shoes...He's 90. He starts staring at this young man with spiky, wildly colored hair and covered in tattoos. The young man turns to my grandpa and says, "What's the matter old man? Never done anything wild in your life I bet." My grandpa answers back all serious, "As a matter of fact, I got so drunk once I had sex with a peacock...I was just wondering if you were my son."
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 8:56 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• What did the zero say to the eight?

Nice belt!!!

OK, that one came from my son......still makes me chuckle
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 9:02 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• The other day I was driving with my son, we went to the bank. We both get out of the car. I am waiting to get up to the atm. Finally it is my turn I stick my card in the machine punch in my number and my son asks me "Watch ya doing Mom".. I answer checking my balance. So he pushes me over!
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:28 PM on Feb. 23, 2009