• In the Spotlight:

Nadya Suleman or mother of 14... whichever you prefer

I want to let everyone know I have never posted anything about this women but I just watched a showdown with her and her mom and it mad me so angry and upset for these children. She states "I have to learn to let go of my ability to control everything and accept the help that has been offered" she said this with a big smile on her face like she is proud of what she has done and that she is proud that she needs this help from others to even raise these children. Anyways did anyone else watch the interview? I am just very surprised on how proud of herself she is. I personally think I would want to go into a black hole and be ashamed of myself for doing this to eight children, not one of them will ever have the undivided attention a child needs. And it shows she is just looking for publicity, I know I don't sit infront of a camera and argue with my mother and then post it on the internet for everyone to see.

LuvsDanika

Asked by LuvsDanika at 8:39 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• She needs psycological help. Being ashamed of herself is the last thing on her mine. She has a distorted perception of things. I saw her on TMZ where she was at a gas station and people were screaming at her for taking their tax dollars. It appeared that she couldn't have been more happy with the attention. I hate what she did and I feel terribly for those children and her parents (and the CA tax payers) but she's getting way more attention than she deserves and loving every minute of it.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 8:45 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Nope, I don't watch her.. I wouldn't stoop to give this female dog a minute of my precious time in my life. She will get hers... Just wait.
    Anonymous

• She is a disgrace for every woman who needs a help up from bad situation. She is an abuser of the system and is pathetic.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:49 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I didnt see it but please just only one show you saw..... did it ever occured to anyone that perhaps she is trying to change and be able to accept help. Its possible do you think that she tried to do this all on her own and found that she couldnt and humbled herself to receive help. There are people out there in this world that dont want to ask for help for fear of rejection and what not. I am trying to look at this from a different angle than a lot of people and I will not listen to hearsay either.... gossip is what is destroying her image. Its not necessary and it is her life. I detest when people decide to place a curse on her saying she will get it someday. That is not compassionate.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 8:51 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I wasnt so much watching it because of her but I wanted to see what her mom had to say. Those poor children, they had pictures of a little boy standing in a bedroom, it looked like it hadnt been cleaned for years. and there was only 2 beds in it
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 8:52 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• shaneagle, i understand maybe she thought she could do it all on her own, BUT she should have spent the money on raising the family she already had instead of being selfish and wanting more. she could have bought a decent home and put some money away for the kids for college. I dont know how much money she got but it seems to me like she is looking for money in every spot possible only a few weeks after these children were born. She could have gone about ang this many children in a different manor. She could have taken it one step at a time and found someone to actually love her and help her provide for these children.
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 8:56 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• You mean Octopussy? I agree with grlygrlz2 - she's a disgrace. I don't believe she loves those children - she just did it for herself. She is selfish and irresponsible.
    Anonymous

• So, Shaneagle, did she accept Gloria Allred's offer for free help/housing? You know Angels in Waiting, the organization that as has been on the news offering free, constant care for the octuplets born late last month and their six young siblings? The group that estimates it will cost Nadya $130,000 a month? Well as of this afternoon on the news, the answer was NO, not yet and time for helo from them is running out..

So, I find it hard to believe, that she is ,"trying to change and be able to accept help"

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:22 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I think she is a con artist and hopes there will be compassionate people willing to help her out. She's no dummy-she knows she can fool many people and get money and material goods . I know that's what is happening because, we have seen examples of people right here who have been fooled.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 9:44 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• WTF? Is she holding out for her own reality show? Whats the deal?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:05 PM on Feb. 23, 2009