• In the Spotlight:

Help I need some suggestions on what to plan for a last minute bridal shower? For a Pregnant Bride?

There original wedding was next December, but it has been moved up since she is pregnant. So I thought she should get a bridal shower. But not sure of what to plan or where to go? Please help- it is last minute!

Goldenbrowny

Asked by Goldenbrowny at 8:43 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh I have this exact thing going on right now - we decided on a fun lingerie party (ignore my spelling) where guests could dress up silly (cocktail dresses, princess gear etc) to add to the fun. Having finger foods and stuff afterwards. You can usually find a reputable company who will host a party for you very last minute, and everyone usually has a blast. You can even have a 'donation' jar and chip in a buck or two towards something the bride wants. Anyways - good luck!
    candm2118

Answer by candm2118 at 8:54 PM on Feb. 23, 2009