Have you ever had a question removed?

They said it was because it wasn't a question.......now I suppose this one will get bumped too because of the contraversy!

chefjen

Asked by chefjen at 8:52 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What on earth...Not a question. If you need feed back does it matter what form it is in? And if controversy is an issue then there would not be one question up there ever. I have never had one removed though.
    Anonymous

• yes i have
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 8:52 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I have, for the same thing. They said it was not a question. It's actually been happening a LOT to a lot of people lately. Just in the past two or three days it's gotten really tight. I am not sure if there is more reporting going on or if the admin is watching more closely.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:53 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Yup
    mikko2285

Answer by mikko2285 at 8:54 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Yup. Same reason....But it was a question. So they really should have said it was because I was being a smart Ass...but I don't think they have a form letter to that effect.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 8:59 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• oh why cant we see the diff between a ? and a ? i am confused oh wait im just drunk from being at the bar lol
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 9:03 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• blah ha ha too many to count lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:09 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I got the same answer (that it wasn't a question)...I saw 12 just the other day that were way less a question than the one that got yanked. (I was trying to find the mom whose kid got a hedgehog for Christmas and they didn't want it...I found some links for her about hedgehog rescue places.) Was this the one about Kwame...it looked like a question to me, Jenn.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 9:12 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wrote back and asked the powers that be about it and they said it was a mistake and put it back up!!!!! Thank-you!!!!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 9:47 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• YAY Jenn!!!!

*****

cafeclubmom

Answer by cafeclubmom at 12:37 PM on Feb. 24, 2009