stress test

wut do they
do when they give a stress test???

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 9:03 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• They do a sonogram and moniter the baby's heartbeat to see if they are still doing ok in the womb.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 9:05 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• They won't give you a stress test they'll give you what's called a non stress test. When they give you a non stress test they just hook you up to a monitor and monitor the baby to make sure the baby isn't stressed.
    Anonymous

• i had to do this twice a week for the last 3weeks of my pregnancy. they do a sonogram and hook you up to the monitor and you have to push a button each time you feel the baby move.
    xburtonchickx

Answer by xburtonchickx at 12:06 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I went for a non-stress test twice a week for the last 2 months of my first pregnancy. It was nice actually. I got to sit for an hour in a quiet room, with the monitors strapped to my belly. I got to see my baby twice a week on the ultrasound. If anything was wrong, I was already at the hospital. Sometimes, I took a much needed nap.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:25 AM on Feb. 24, 2009