How glad are you that you know who your "baby Daddy" is?

I know, funny question but I've seen so many women that are unsure of which man is the baby's Dad. I'm not hating on them for it, not bashing, I just feel bad for them and I remember how LUCKY I am to know 100% who this baby belongs to! Anyone so happy about this? haha.

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 9:05 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah...it's a terrible feeling I am sure. People make mistakes and i think no less of anyone who is going through that. When i was pregnant with my daughter although i was 100% sure of who her father was because he was the only one i was with...we had to have a paternity test because he didn't believe me and that felt terrible...
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 9:12 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Not bashing? Ok, it's just a backhanded way of "not hating". Geez.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 9:07 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Ok, OMG. Obviously I can't even post a note about me being excitied about no drama! Forget it, I will delete it b/c people liek you will make it out to be a debate
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:12 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• i made the mistake but i am 99.9% she is his. i do feel sorry tho for those who have nooooo idea! i know what ya mean.
    Anonymous