Dating again. I need some advice.

I would like to start dating again. I have a 4 year old and don't want my dates to meet him unless I'm serious with them. But, he only goes to his dads one night a week and every other weekend. I work on the weekends he goes and every other Wednesday when he's at his dads. How in the world can I date anyone with only that much time? I used to have a guy i was dating come over after my son was in bed and we'd hang out downstairs but he ended up meeting him and things didn't work out. I don't want that to happen again. Any advice?

aidansmom111804

Asked by aidansmom111804 at 9:16 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• You just have to be creative... Get a sitter for when your son is home, maybe gramma, an aunt etc... I had a good friend that helped me out. She would watch my son for me when I wanted to go out once in a while and I would for her in return.. I knew my son was in good hands and it was free.....
    Anonymous

• I agree with the prior post! Best of luck!
    bmotterbacher

Answer by bmotterbacher at 9:32 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• And just think, he will be in school next year so you can start some brunch dates if available.
    bmotterbacher

• get a sitter, just once every other two weeks.. i have had people in my house but only after my kids are asleep and after dating here and there for awhile.. maybe your luck and your family is around or something..
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 11:33 PM on Feb. 23, 2009