Has this ever happened to anyone else????LOL adult content!

I have a friend at work and she is always saying too much about her sex life. Once she told me she gives good head after knowing me for a couple of days. The latest issue came when she asked me if you can get preggo by getting done in the Butt. I told her hell no but she insists on thinking you can. She even told me that she has had to use wet cold toilet paper after having too much sex. Why did this chick tell me her P###y is bald. No hair and that she thought all women do that. I was like WTF! I think she trying to come on to me.What do u think. Who does that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• either she is tryn to see if u are bi or she is just one of those chicks who wants every one to think her and her vajayjay is the shiznit
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 9:28 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• she just wants attention. Sad.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:29 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• It sounds like she might be trying to hit on you. But it also sounds like she may be asking for attention. If you are uncomfortable with it tell her. Otherwise just ignore her, she will grow up one day and wonder why the HELL she ever was the way she was.
    bmotterbacher

Answer by bmotterbacher at 9:30 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I had a co-worker once tell me about her yeast infection, that "there was cottage cheese like stuff coming out of me"....I had known her for about 3 days. Some people just don't know there is a line that you do not cross, they lack tact. I have never looked at cottage cheese the same.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 9:31 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I don't know what her motives are, or if it's just her personality---but it's funny reading about it lol
    damira

Answer by damira at 9:35 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• OOHH do we work together? I think I know this girl!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:44 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Some women are just open about that sort of thing.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:21 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• YUK,lolol
    Anonymous

• thats cool if you were in a bar or someones place hanging out, but at work? thats wrong and it puts you in an uncomfortable spot. I would tell her, hey not on work time!
    Ibelucky1

Answer by Ibelucky1 at 11:15 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Ha! It is fun hearing about it! She may be trying to find out if you are bi. She is definatly looking for attention, there is not doubt about that. I'm betting she's making some of it up.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 11:58 PM on Feb. 23, 2009