Do you have a funny husband story you would like to share?

Litterally 2 mins ago I'm sitting at my comp and hear a huge thump, crash, boom. My husband yells "Dammit". I obviously asked whats wrong. He replied "Me and my fat butt was laying in the babys bed with him and the darn thing collapsed." I litterally fell out laughing when I opened the bedroom door and see him and our 2 year old in a tangel of sheets and the toddler bed in pieces.

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 9:34 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My Mom came over to see my son but he was asleep. My ex decided to tiptoe into the room and pick him up to take to her. He took one step in, got his foot(which is size 14) stuck in one of those wire and bead toys, started stumbling around the room trying not to fall and looked like he was in a scene from Naked Gun! Of course all the noise and my mom and I laughing woke Jimmy up!
    cindie_1974

Answer by cindie_1974 at 10:18 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• lmfao im so sorry lol
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 9:35 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• My Boyfriend is from Maryland. I live in pittsbugh. When he moved here, he called his brother all excited and told him he lived next to a mountain. We don't have mountains here... We have hills. I busted out laughing. I'll never let him live that down. :)
    lincsmom74

Answer by lincsmom74 at 9:40 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• so your hubby thinks he can fit in them to? yes my hubby did that a couple years ago but it was the baby bed lol men
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 9:40 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• whenever me and my hubby were engaged he was introducing me to some of his friends and he said this is my FINANCE LOL...i said babe, i'm your FIANCE
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 9:43 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I was checking out body shapers on line and my husband asked what I was doing. I said, "I'm looking for Spanx." You should have seen the look on his face - priceless. I've never seen him "get in the mood" so fast! :)
    Anonymous

• Sorry about the bed. :)

A number of years ago when we had an outside antenna, my husband was fixing the antenna on the roof. I heard him yelling, so I yelled back that the picture still wasn't right. He yelled some more, and I yelled back that no, that hadn't fixed it either. It wasn't until much later that I found out that he was actually yelling to tell me that the ladder had fallen and he was stranded on the roof. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 9:54 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Ok so my husband is not originally from the U.S. but has been in the states for about 7 years now. We live in VA and had decided to go for a drive when we came across a car with WV tags. Suddenly my hubby says "West Virginia has their own tags?!" ,"I'm like why wouldn't they? Ohhh you didn't realize it was a state!!" LMAO
    imransgal

Answer by imransgal at 10:04 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• That is hilarious. Thanks for the laugh I needed it.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:03 PM on Feb. 23, 2009