• In the Spotlight:

How do you tone the dangling under the arm?

I know you all know where I am talking about. The bottom part of the top of your arm that seems to hang a little on each woman. How do you get rid of it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• you dont lol
    Anonymous

• I use 5 pound dumbells and do a variety of workouts. It seems to work, because I don't have the dangly things.
    Anonymous

• weights. I use 5 lbs.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 10:41 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• You work the hell out of your triceps with a low-weight ( 5 `10 lb) barbell. Then you do shoulder lifts with the barbell..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:11 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Chair dips are good and don't require weights. You can use weights to do tricep extensions. Start off w/ something light and when it gets easier, increase your weight.

swrockhead

Answer by swrockhead at 7:29 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• The chair dips are killer, lol. Basically for those you stand in front of a chair and put your arms behind you fingers facing back onto the seat and dip your body down with your knees staying at a right angle to the floor and push yourself back up with your arms.

You can use weights and do Tricep Kickbacks, which is basicaly standing up with your arms bent in front of you with your elbows close to your sides and pushing the hands back behind you.

Also you can raise your arms above your head with a slight bent in the elbow and lower your hands with the weights behind your head and raise them up again.

And other exercises that are similiar use a stretchie band. You can get these at wal-mart or similiar store. Hold it in both hands and let it rest against your waist and do the tricep kickbacks with that.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:14 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Girl you need to get Chalene Extreme, or p90X they are great routines among others that would take care of that, check it out at beachbodycoach.com/timetobfit. Let me know if i can help you more, this is helping me for sure!!!! You'll love it!
    skichik

Answer by skichik at 1:56 AM on Feb. 25, 2009