Hanging Skin..

Is it possible to tighten up the hanging skin (lower tummy) through exercise or am I sol? Im having some real image problems after having my second child 3 weeks ago =( Is there anything that can help put elasticity back into my skin?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• not really, unless surgery is an option. You can get rid of the fat but not the skin. obese folks that lose weight have to have surgeries to get rid of it as it has no where to go once stretched. But give it a lil more time to see if things shift around. congrats on new baby!
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:51 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• You can but sometimes diet and exercise don't always work and that's when the tummy tuck comes in or lipo lol if you can afford it. I'm hoping to get it done one day.
    Anonymous

• You need to diet and exercise, but there is an exercise you can do that will target that particular area. Sit on a table, counter or bench and lean back on your arms (have your hands on the bench and bend your arms to a 40 degree angle). Then lift your knees to your chest. It targets the "pouch."
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 9:54 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• If you just gave birth 3 weeks ago, you shouldn't be worried about how your belly looks right now. Your body is still healing from giving birth.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 7:30 AM on Feb. 24, 2009