Baby themes??

I am having a baby in August & would like some baby themes from you girls??I am not sure what I am having yet so boy or girl please.Thanks.

Jennifer_24

Asked by Jennifer_24 at 10:00 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Shopping

• my daughters room is in tinkerbel but when she was born i did the princess theme
    Anonymous

• both my girls have pooh bear cause i love Eeyore :D but i painted the rooms pink and a boarder or plum type colors and decorated with butterflies and flowers, the pooh stuff is just accessories that can easily be changed as they get older.

setliff

Answer by setliff at 10:04 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• both my kids had Winnie the pooh when they were babies cause i love pooh....but now my daughter is Disney princess and my son is spider man...with the twins i want to do a Noah's arc theme
    babymommy85

Answer by babymommy85 at 10:06 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I would pick something that you are going to enjoy yourself too! I decorate with a victorian/antique/shabby look, and if I have a girl that is what I will do- It's going to match the rest of my home, she will not outgrow it anytime soon- so you will be able to keep it the same for a lot longer and you know that when you buy everything you will love it because it's what you already like- also when the baby is done using it you can always use some of the accessories for something else. My husband wants the "up north Cabin theme" for a boy. That's what he likes and it will also be something that the baby will keep for a while and you won't have to change as soon either, because it won't have that 'baby' theme to it.
    mikko2285

Answer by mikko2285 at 10:10 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Disney Princess a pink theme purple theme
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 11:44 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I am a precious moments freak,or if a girl Raggedy Ann and Andy.Noahs Ark,these you can always find matching accessories. I also saw a darling baby snoopy.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:40 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• My first had Baby Mickey...which is really hard to find. My second had winnie the pooh.
    KGeist86

Answer by KGeist86 at 10:44 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• We had Pooh. It was supposed to be Classic Pooh, because I loved it, but for my shower, everyone bought regular Pooh stuff and I really didn't feel like taking everything back so we went with that. I kept it the same for both boys because I loved the way the paint in the room turned out and didn't want to change it.
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 1:09 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• We did teddy bears in general (with a few Boyd's bears mixed in) for my middle son, Noah's ark for my oldest son, and winnie the pooh (target had a lot of cute pooh stuff) for my daughter.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:38 PM on Feb. 24, 2009