Does anyone know of any legitament online jobs????

lilbitcan

Asked by lilbitcan at 10:09 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• What kind of online JOB are you looking for? How much are you wanting to spend?

The start up with my company is $69.
    Synaura

Answer by Synaura at 10:11 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Yep:) I have one that could be full time if I wished and one that is very rarely. Neither cost a cent to start up and one I make over $600 a month from part time.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:12 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

•  don't pay anything to work from home, seriously.

Anonymous

• I worker for a medical billing company online.. I would makes phone calls and emails for tax purposes for a few months part time.. and it was a joke.. you have to pay in more of your monthly income to get more supplies. made about 1500 a month and paid about 800 back in starting a new month so.. it was legal and legit. but I would spend about 20-30 hours a week on the computer for work purposes and still didnt have any time to my daughter... it was not worth it..
    1ontheway

Answer by 1ontheway at 11:43 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I do ChaCha and they are hiring now. I make about $200 a week during DDs naps and after she sleeps. They are a real job, people text in questions and they direct them to you, you find the answer, site the source and send it to them. You get ten cents a question, questions are back to back, so you can answer as many as you want! You get twenty cents if you make top guide! It costs nothing to start, go to ChaCha.com to apply. If you do apply, please put Anisasmomma@yahoo.com as your referal!
    Good luck!
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 8:06 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Honestly hun, there are virtually NO legit online JOBS out there. This is why most peoplet that work from home have a home business. A home business is much more rewarding and will always require an investment of some sort but with time and dedication you can build a MORE then fulltime income from home. I hope you find something and if you need help with anything let me know!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 8:10 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I do! You can go to my Make Money Online blog and read about my experiences with a few companies.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:44 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• "I do ChaCha and they are hiring now. I make about $200 a week during DDs naps and after she sleeps. They are a real job, people text in questions and they direct them to you, you find the answer, site the source and send it to them. You get ten cents a question, questions are back to back, so you can answer as many as you want! You get twenty cents if you make top guide! It costs nothing to start, go to ChaCha.com to apply. If you do apply, please put Anisasmomma@yahoo.com as your referal! Good luck! "

ME TOO! I love ChaCha!!! Although they have changed the pay scale...you get paid a set rate depending on what category the question is in. The harder questions pay more! ChaCha also pays you 10% for the people you get to sign up on your "Team". So if they answer 50 .20 questions they would make $10.00 and you would make $1.00! I am tandknix there...if you join, add me as a friend!
    tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 10:57 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom of 4 wild kids. I have my own business, right from home. I get to raise my kids. I get to have the experiences first hand. I also make sure their environment is as safe as possible. That's why I teamed up with a wellness company that is 100% "Green". If you have wanted to start your own business and be home with your family, check out my site. www.familiesrok.com You'll thank my later. I got started for under $30 and you can too!
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 1:07 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoxYwrP-IBs

this video will tell you step by step what i do at home.. it is totallly free with no start up costs at all.  very legitimate and easy to do

try it out!

blakesma

Answer by blakesma at 2:59 PM on Feb. 24, 2009