DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO COVER CELLULITE FOR THE SUMMER????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Health

• OK, you asked the question, and I will tell you the for sure answer.. Wear capri's. Use a cover-up for the bating suit and take it off just as you enter the water. Sorry, I have the need to be a smart a** this evening. There are some products that work--I am not sure what is the best--but just know this, everyone has it---even the most tiny person I know---it is gonna happen whether we want it or not. Good luck in your quest.

emme1964

Answer by emme1964 at 11:35 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Ok two products will solve this problem!
    Use Super Shape Anti-Cellulite & Stretch Mark Cream to get rid of the problem! www.youravon.com/dhullum (use code fsany for free shipping)
    while you're at it buy a bottle of SKIN SO SOFT Satin Glow Continuous Mist Airbrush Spray
    its a great spray tanner that looks natural, smells good and hides stretch marks and cellulite really well! GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 7:27 PM on Mar. 5, 2009