OK i just got my tongue done 2 days ago .....

and theres white stuff under the ball is this ok and what is it? it is not puss

cielo1

Asked by cielo1 at 10:18 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Health

• its normal
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:20 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• eveyones telling me to take it out but i dont wantto the swellings going down and i can almost talk normalyit only hurts when i move itto much but its like a good itchy hurt lol
    cielo1

Answer by cielo1 at 10:23 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• i had that too
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:26 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Normal. It will go away in a few days..
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 10:44 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• If the swelling is going down you should be okay. Just make sure to keep using your mouth wash and keep it clean and you should be okay. My mom freaked out about mine too and I had been married and on my own for like two years when I got it done.
    nudge08

Answer by nudge08 at 10:45 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• nooo dont take it out!! i know you wont..lol..but dont!! tongues heal so fast, the hole can close within 24 hours!! its completely normal, mine was like that too...maybe youre not cleaning it enuff?? rinse with salt water several times a day, and listerine to (only listerine tho) tastes like crap, but it works!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:46 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• It is sad at your age you lie to your mom. Seriously--integrity matters even in the small stuff.

Also, tongue piercings have been shown to cause oral damage to teeth and gums if left in over 3 years--look it up:-) I am glad my son's closed up and he wasn't wasteful ($) enough to go have it redone:-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Feb. 24, 2009