IS ANYONE ON MIRENA??????ANYPROBLEMS WITH IT?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Health

• I have had mine for almost a year. Yes some problems. What kind are you experiencing? Since getting mine I have also developed endometreosis...which they tell me is not related but I don't really know about that.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:36 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• My sis has had hers for a couple of years and loves it. I have had mine for 3 months and haven't had a problem yet
    nudge08

Answer by nudge08 at 10:37 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I' ve had mine for about 20 months and really no problems at all...and no period either :)
    romanojm

Answer by romanojm at 10:40 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• i havent got it put in yet,now im kinda skeptical.but i always forget my pill.hmmm i will think about it some more. thanks ladies
    Anonymous

• I had some major problems with mine for the first few months, like it hurt to much to have sex! but that went away, now it's great, no period either:)
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 11:13 PM on Feb. 23, 2009