this is kinda embarrising but....

im about 4 months pregnant and for some reason i have no sexual drive at all...i kno my husband is getting upset but i cant help it...its just the last thing in the world i want to do...is this normal???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes its normal i didnt have sex for 4 months when i was pregnant
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 10:40 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• NORMAL! I am a complete sex fiend, and I had NONE! It will slowly come back :)
    mikko2285

Answer by mikko2285 at 10:41 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• hon im saying its normal i didnt say i have sex lol its been along time for me lmfao ok lol
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 10:47 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• very very normal. You either want it all the time or you just flat out dont want to be touched in that way. This whole pregnancy since about 8 weeks up until now (38.5 weeks) I really dont want sex. We were doing it like every other day and now he is lucky if he gets it once every 2.5 weeks and those times are only because I feel bad for him and I give in.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:47 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I simply hit a phase where I could care less if we had sex or not...I didn't have any aversion to it, so I did my best to make sure I still pleased him. It was rough at times and still is because not caring means I don't really get aroused...but my interest has come back lately. I think that's because I'm feeling better. I'm nearly 22 weeks and I have been dealing with morning sickness for pretty much the whole pregnancy thus far. It's tapering off though.
    ACsLady

Answer by ACsLady at 11:12 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Yes it's normal... my husband was lucky to get as much as he did with my last pregnancy, lol. I would say about 30 days worth the whole 9 months, lol. Sex was the LAST thing on my mind. I hated it.
    Anonymous