what is going on

my husband will not touch me its driving me crazy what is wrong with him, he keeps refusing sex its making me wonder

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• maybe you have an 'odor' that he doesnt want to tell you about...thats very common in pregnancy..it could be something as small as that or he's cheating
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:43 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• i do not have an odor i am a very clean person, unless all of a sudden he does not like the smell of dove soap.
    Anonymous

• Mine was like that during a certian period of the pregnancy! But thankfully it ended, he was worried about hurting the baby, as a lot of men are. Maybe you should try to talk to him if you havent already.
    Mrs.Hopeful

Answer by Mrs.Hopeful at 10:55 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Omg I cant believe people on here. Honey he is probably worried he will hurt the baby or something simple. Just talk to him about it. I dont believe you have a hygeine problem!!!
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 10:58 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• i wasnt trying to say you have a hypeine problem..almost All preggos get that problem and their husbands or SO's have that problem w not wanting to do it for that reason..yes, some men are also dumb asses and think they'll 'poke' the baby which isnt true. you asked our opinion, and that was the one i gave. like i said, Ton's of preggos have that as a common problem.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:26 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• My husband was always afraid of hurting the baby. No matter how times I told him he couldn't, he still said it was weird.
    Talk to your husband and ask him why.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 11:31 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Some men are afraid of hurting the baby or simply don't like sex when a woman is pregnant. Your vagina feels different to them when you're pregnant also. Maybe he doesn't like that...
    Anonymous

• I cant get the boyfriend to have sex either!!! I have been wondering the same thing! Everytime I ask him he always has some excuse...and I just keep thinking...is there something wrong with me?! But hes still very affectionate...just no sex!
    HayHayMarie2009

Answer by HayHayMarie2009 at 1:00 AM on Feb. 24, 2009