One sex partner???Do you regret it??

Do you ever regret only having one sex partner?? I don't mean you should have lots of partners but if you've only been with one guy do you ever wonder what other guys are like? I mean you never know if what your partner does is normal cause you don't know anyone else. I'm already married and i love him to death and i wouldn't change him for anything. But i'm just curious what any other women think or is it just me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm glad that I've only ever been with my husband and he with me. I don't feel a need to have experienced things with anyone else. Neither of us had so much as held hands with another person, and I think it's awesome to know that every intimate aspect we share has only ever been between the two of us.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 11:04 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• kinda. lol not that i want to try it with anyone else. lol but i do see what youre saying! :)
    youngandafraid

Answer by youngandafraid at 11:24 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• After 25 years, I've never regretted that my husband and I have only been with each other. I am satisfied knowing that I've never given that part of me to anyone but him and he, me. I've never worried about STDs or unwanted pregnancies and I know who is the father of all my children.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 11:26 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Opposite for me, am glad he wasn't my only. I had fun when I wanted and don't regret one thing about it. I don't have any diseases, but waited to have a child with my husband.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:46 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Mine wasn't my first either. I learned a lot, I have to say. So for me the question is more 'do I regret committing to just one partner?" And I'd have to say no. I know what he likes, he knows what I like. Things don't get boring for us, and luckily we don't have to try kinky stuff. Well, not kinky like I've seen on here anyway.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 11:54 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I have no regrets.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I have no regrets. This day in time is so scary all the crap going around. It's better to have just one partner. You just have to keep it fun and enjoy eachother.
    Stacie75

Answer by Stacie75 at 10:35 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• No regrets. The more you love one person and the longer you're with them, the more you get to know how to please them and they learn how to please you. At least that's how I see it. I'm glad I didn't have to go through the awkwardness of learning to please and be pleased by a string of partners, not to mention that being with only one person have a profound effect on your risks of VD and other unsavory things. One's all I need!
    Reulia

Answer by Reulia at 1:16 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I have no regrets. My hubby and I both waited until marriage and I am very happy we did. My hubby says he has no regrets either. He says he would always wonder how he compared to other guys I had been with if we had not been each others firsts
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 5:07 PM on Feb. 24, 2009