What if?

What if your 15 year old daughter came to you and told you she was pregnant what would you expect of her abortion, adoption, or keep it??
Personally I'd want my dd to keep the baby i think that if she can spread her legs and then she can handel the responsibility. This is just my opinion please dont bash

aubrees_mommie

Asked by aubrees_mommie at 11:02 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• im glad im not the only one who thinks that same thing im with u aubrees mommie
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 11:05 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Well, ...i was 14 when i came to my mom and told her i was pregnant. ...and she talked me into an abortion (something i will NEVER do again). ...personally, ...i would leave the choice up to her. if she asked for my opionion we would sit down and discuss the pros and cons of each. ...but the decision would ultimatley be hers.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:06 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I don't think it would be my place to have an expectation about that. It would be her decision to make, and I would be there for support and guidance.
    Anonymous

• I would want to keep it. I would help her and support her as much as she needed. All babies are great!
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 11:07 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I would do my job as HER parent. Guide her in life, and be there when she needs me. If her personal choice was to have sex when she was not ready then she chose to be ready for having a child to take care of. My daughter would have all the support for life from her father and I but we would not raise her child.. All choices that we as parents make effects our childern every way possible. even if you are only 15
    1ontheway

Answer by 1ontheway at 11:10 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Oh man, my daughters are 15 & 16.. So this hits close to home. If she told me she was pregnant... hmmm.. I would have to talk to her and help her decide. I would feel her out and she what her stupid immature 15 year old brain had reasoned out for herself! Then I would go have a nervous breakdown, cry hysterically and tell my husband it is all his fault.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:11 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• loving the anwsers ladies I'm truly happy that so many would support their child
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 11:12 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I would MAKE her keep it. I got pregnant at 14 and I had to take the consequences for my actions and so will she.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 11:20 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I'd want her to keep it and do my best to help her. As a mom of two boys. If one of my sons got a girl pregnant I'd help him and his girlfriend. Boys aren't the innocent ones. They did the deed too and my son would have to help as much as he can.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 8:12 AM on Feb. 24, 2009