can you tell your pregenet in 1 week?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Probably not.... but I don't know. Maybe some women are more intuned to their bodies than I was.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 11:23 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• No I think it takes longer for the HCG hormone to show up in your urine & you can't feel pregnant in a week lol................I'm 2 months & just found out
    Anonymous

• nope, symptoms don't start until 3-4 weeks being pregnant. You don't even have enough hormones yet to produce any changes.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 11:27 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• A blood confirmed I was pregnant and I was only 2 weeks along. With my other 2 pregnancies, it took a while for a postitve to show on a home pregnancy test. I was 6 weeks along before I got a positive.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 11:34 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• No. The ovum hasn't implanted in the uterine wall at that time. The egg is fertilized, but not attached yet. Once it attaches you'll start producing hormones and the earliest you should be able to tell is around 2 weeks.
    Anonymous

• No because you're not even pregnant when you're 1 week. You're not pregnant at 2 weeks either. THey count pregnancy months different. 2 weeks you are ovulating, then implantation
    Anonymous

• I knew the day I got pregnant (felt the implantation) but I am very in tune with my body. I still had to wait to test, and even after 5-6 negative tests, I got my positive.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:19 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Actual implantation does not occur until your are 2 weeks pregnant already, I highly doubt that you will have any symptoms when you are only 1 week pregnant.
    JulianeB

Answer by JulianeB at 11:48 AM on Feb. 24, 2009