Where is your favorite place to buy your kids clothing? Or somewhere that had sales...

I just bought a lot of stuff from Old Navy and looking for another place to buy cute kids clothes... my daughter is 3 and my son is 4 months... Any ideas? Or somewhere that has sales going on?

Asked by juggalette_mom at 11:11 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Shopping

• Gymboree always has sales. Gap has some good sales too. They always carry some of the cutest things.

• walmart or target i love the garanimals at walmart they are good and cheep

Answer by nakita72 at 11:12 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• OOO... I didn't even think of Gap... Thanks...
    I am at Wal-mart pretty much every day lol... I can't wait until it gets warmer... they have some really cute skirts.

Answer by juggalette_mom at 11:14 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Ebay is also a good place to check out. Although, I have been burnt once or twice on that site.

• I used to shop on ebay... but not for clothes I like to know where my stuff comes from... Lot's of weirdos out there....

Answer by juggalette_mom at 11:18 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• during the summer we stock up on clothes that we'll need for winter and the next spring from yard sales. Otherwise we hit resale shops. I figure my kid is only gonna be in it for a short time anyways, so it doesn't matter if it's used as long as it's still in good condition.

Answer by FinleyFirst at 11:35 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I'm a strong believer that dd cant have expensive clothes till shes older so i shop at wal-mart and i have an addiction to cherries so i get her clothes from family dollor too peebles Khols and jc penny

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 11:43 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I know what you mean about them growing out of it... My son is growing out of things everyday, but my daughter hasn't seemed to grow much at all... she still fits into 18-24 months... she's very small... so some things I bought her have lasted her over a year... and probably into next year still... so I don't mind buying her more expensive things knowing that she will wear them for a long time.

Answer by juggalette_mom at 7:49 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Gymboree, Gap, Dillards, Target and a boutique called rylee & reece

Answer by lapcounter at 7:54 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Target and Old Navy

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:05 AM on Feb. 24, 2009