Does it Annoy You when you have been ttc for atleast a yr or more and others beat you when they have a 3 month old baby at home?

It annoys me. Nothing I'm proud of , but it does...I get so sick of looking at posts of women who have a 16 month old and a 3 month old and get pregnant on the first try...
let your kids be babies first!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Sweetie, do you honestly care if they're letting their kids be babies first as you said in the second part?....or is it because them having all of these kids when you haven't had just one yet irritates you like you said in your first part? We were TTC for 1.5 years before we got pregnant and seeing every pregnant woman with kids walking down the street during our TTC period irritated the crap out of me. I had to remind myself not to take my frustrations (even silently) out on friends (and even strangers). They have the blessing of super-fertility and I know I would do the same thing if I could too! Being envious (and for me, envy is what it was) of others just stressed me out. You'll get there, you'll be pregnant and you'll have your baby that you can take time to enjoy. Don't compare others to yourself or it will just make you unhappy. I know, I've been there. Good luck!
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 11:30 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• November, you'd honestly have back 2 back babies just because you're fertile? That, imo is unhealthy for anyone. Infertile or Fertile.
    Poor babies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Duggars lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• And yet ppl still bitch and moan on here about why they can't sleep, or they are depressed and on meds for ppd, never have time for themselves..etc etc...well lets see, you have 3 kids 2 and under!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I do sometimes. March 31st will be 4 yrs of ttc.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 1:18 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• what make me mad is people who can't afford them really and they keep having more
    rbrober

Answer by rbrober at 10:13 AM on Feb. 25, 2009