Do you smoke in the car with your children?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in General Parenting

• i smoke. sometimes my kids are around.
    mommytwo5

Answer by mommytwo5 at 11:54 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I quit smoking when i became a became engaged to my husband who has a son. (i am my DSS mom).
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:34 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I dont even smoke but my hubby smokies but not in the car and even if we did our windows dont work so no we dont and never will and he also smokes out side the home to
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 11:35 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• i do with the windows cracked... i know i know its bad........and i am trying to quit!
    Anonymous

• Anyone who can smoke with the windows up in the car , cracked, or even have a cig in that close of space with their children in the car are asking for your kids to have lung cancer. i mean come on your suppose to be protecting them not destroying them! Be responsible !

UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 11:48 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I smoke but never in the car with our without my children. I pull over and smoke outside.
    Anonymous

• No I don't smoke, I did for years and no you should never smoke in close proximity of anyone who does not smoke. this includes children. I am sure if they felt that their voice would be heard they would say that it smells and hurts their throats and makes their clothes smell and frankly they do not want to smoke so stop showing them how !!! :)
    mckct

Answer by mckct at 11:50 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I smoke in the car with my DD. I know its bad.:(
    Anonymous

• second hand smoke is worse then regular smoke.. poor children
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 11:54 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• IF you all know it's bad then why do you do it? You are the one in control of the vehicle and the windows, not your children..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Feb. 24, 2009