honestly...

if your kids screams for no reason when you leave the room... and you want to have sex would you let them scream for a minute?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• no........thats very selfish
    Anonymous

• not even for a minute?
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't have sex while my kids are awake. I would be too weirded out and unable to concentrate.

Anonymous

• if u only have sex for a min thats a whooooole nother problem dear!!!!!
    RIERIE

Answer by RIERIE at 11:44 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• No, but if we already started, and are almost finished, I keep going, not even gonna lie
    Anonymous

• my fiance always used to try to do this when my DD was first born,and like the above poster i just couldnt let her cry. I woulnt be able to concentrate, snce there is probably a reason why she is crying in the first place
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 11:44 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• IDK, why are they screaming? Mine know that when I have a headache, they need to behave and be quiet. They know that if their dad and I go into our room, tell them to leave us alone for a bit, be good, and close the door, they are good and leave us alone. They don't know exactly what goes on, they haven't seen what goes on, but they know it's between mom and dad. I think they all know it's 'sex', and that babies come from sex, but they don't know how it's done. So I guess I'd say no. I don't have to worry about that, sorry!
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 11:44 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Nope. I always wait for them go to sleep. Could you really enjoy having sex while your child screams? I know I wouldn't enjoy it.

Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 11:46 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• heck naw
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 11:46 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• The kids age does have something to do with it. You can't just ignore a newborn. But some kids cry just to cry, to get attention. Ignoring them isn't always selfish, no matter why you are ignoring them. But if I hear my kids, or the cat, I can't concentrate, and I can't enjoy myself.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 11:46 PM on Feb. 23, 2009