Does anyone have reverse phone lookup???

I have been waiting for a phone call and someone just called me but didn't leave a message. I know you have to pay for the reverse phone lookup. I already tried to do it free. Can anyone help me out?

Kenzies_mama

Asked by Kenzies_mama at 11:55 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Usually if you go to google.com and type in the number in telephone format (123-456-7890 with the dashes), google can find the person for you for free. If they are unlisted with google, one of the reverse look-up sites they'll bring up for you will probably at least tell you the phone provider, if it is a landline or cell and what area they are calling from which can be important clues.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 11:57 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• That's what I was going to say. ..Just type the number into the Google search bar.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 12:15 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Okay...doesn't always work. I just tried with my own number...didn't know me from beans.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 12:17 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Okay...try this

FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 12:20 AM on Feb. 24, 2009