Did any one else get the hidden message on Secret Life tonight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no would you care to share it
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 12:00 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• the whole you need to work and support yourself and not expect the government to help.

it came out of no where. I don't remember amy ever saying anything about getting government help until this episode, the whole show seemed to be based on that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I noticed that 2 I dont see anything wrong with getting gov help if you really need it to take care of your fam unless you are trying to do what amy is ... not working,wantig to be lazy and not even try to help herself or her child she needs to take responsibility for her actions just like every other adult
    Proud_mommy531

Answer by Proud_mommy531 at 12:24 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I did see that.

I also liked how Ben's dad pointed out that he (Ben) didn't actually have any money. Ben's Dad has all the money. AHA! ha ha hahaha ha haha. Just another point that the kids think their parents should take care of everything.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:37 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• i didn't see that but i DO like how much pnukey just laughed....
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 12:41 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I loved the bens dad thing too it was funny!! I didnt notice the gov help thing though ohh well
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 12:48 AM on Feb. 24, 2009