Who saw the Changeling? You like it?

I loved it, But It makes me sad at the end how they never found the boy, and everyone else seem to find their son... that guy that did it though was crazy!

UAFwife

Asked by UAFwife at 12:03 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Entertainment

• Although I knew the ending, because I had looked-up the real case/story and the facts, I still thought it was worth seeing!
    I didn't get a chance to see it when it came out, so as soon as it came to DirecTV, I ordered it.

It was an excellent movie, with excellent acting! I never really liked Jolie (still don't) as an actor, however, she was great in this movie.

Hard to believe this happened in the late 1920's.
    sharebearmomof2

Answer by sharebearmomof2 at 2:40 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• nice way to give away the ending.........wow
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• well its out sorry. Watch it anyway its very good!
    If you read the true story the man who was convicted of the murders actually had his mother help him and she was the one who in the end was convicted for his waltor collins murder. .. but thats not in the movie.
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 12:08 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I was going to watch it on PPV, but thanks for saving me $5.00. Maybe you should change your question to "SPOILER ALERT" in there somewhere.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• It was such a good movie but so sad at the end. Movies like that make you hold your little ones just a little bit tighter.
    momsempowermoms

Answer by momsempowermoms at 1:28 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I loved it and don't really think the OP gave anything away that would merit someone not to see it at all. Great movie; I love how they really went back into that era and the acting was great-and I'm not a fan of Angelina.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:22 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I am not a Jolie fan but she did a great job in that movie. I thought it was very good, and sad, but Clint Eastwood movies seem to always be sad lately.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 11:15 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• darn,I ordered it and then this tells the story and outcome. I havent watched it yet,though.It should say Spoiler alert.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 11:55 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I want to watch it! I still will even thought I know they never find the little boy at the end!! THANKS for the recommendation
    Annette4797

Answer by Annette4797 at 10:20 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• i love the movie it was amazing and i agree sad i cried (so did myhusband lol but shhh i wasnt supposed to see him lol)
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:43 AM on Feb. 25, 2009