CAN LIGHT BLEEDING SIGNIFY EARLY PREGNANCY?

MY PERIOD STARTED THIS MORNING BUT IT IS UNUSUALLY LIGHT. USUALLY THE FIRST DAY I GO THROUGH 5 -6 PADS AND 2DAY I'VE ONLY USED ONE. LAST MONTH I TOTALLY HAD PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS, THE TENDER BREASTS , NAUSEA, TIREDNESS, I WAS EVEN LATE BUT THANKFULLY AFTER 33 DAYS MY PERIOD CAME AND I SAY THANKFULLY BECAUSE I DO NOT WISH TO BECOME PREGNANT AT THIS TIME SINCE I HAVE A 10 MO. OLD BABY AND AS I WAS SAYING THIS MONTH MY PERIOD CAME EARLIER 28 DAYS FROM THE FIRST DAY OF MY LAST. ONLY IT'S LIGHTER. IS IT POSSIBLE TO BE PREGNANT AND STILL HAVE YOUR MENSTRUAL PERIOD?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes you can be pregnant and have your period. Not likely though. Wait a couple of weeks and take a test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• yes you can be pregnate and still bleed.. not as common but its possibly.. one of my girl pals has had a monthly every month, she is 7 months with child. you may want to call or see a dr. do have blood work done. or if you trust home tests try it...
    1ontheway

Answer by 1ontheway at 12:17 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• before i found out my period only lasted for two days so maybe
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 5:18 AM on Feb. 24, 2009