Comparing your children?

Has anyone compared their children to each other?

I personally can't pick between my kids when it comes to their looks. I think they are both absolutely beautiful, neither one more so than the other. But my husband swears up and down that my daughter is much prettier than our son was at her age (4mths). I don't see it... I just can't see one as prettier than the other. They are equal to me.

Have any of you thought that one of your children was prettier than the other?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I've compared them...but more developmentally than with looks.

The boys each have their own looks, although the oldest and youngest look the most alike...and the youngest has eyelashes most women would "kill" for! Long and thick...they interfere with his glasses. LOL I don't know that any one is more handsome than the other.....
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 5:07 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I only have one but your DH probably thinks your DD is "prettier" because she is a girl, and boys arent pretty lol, I bet if you asked who is more handsome he would say your son lol
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 12:31 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Lol.. my son is pretty!!! He has SUPER long eyelashes, blonde hair, dimples... he looks like a girl! That's why my husband calls him "pretty." He says in general, my daughter is a better looking kid than my daughter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Than my son** Opps.. stupid typos!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Feb. 24, 2009