How much weight have you lost since dieting?

What are your stats? When did you start your weightloss journey and how much have you lost and are trying to lose?
I was 162 beginning of the year and now I am 143...trying to get to 125 but 135 is my mini goal.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I was 207 on the 12th of January. I am on a doctors diet and strictly monitored medication. As of this morning I am down to 175. I am hoping in the next few months to get down to 145. I will settle for 150 though! My doc chose the 145 to get my BMI into a healthy peramiter. My BMI is in the obese range still. I want to be healthy and feel better about myself.
    JesusNurse01

Answer by JesusNurse01 at 11:15 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• well I started dieting feb 1st and I have lost 13 pounds.. I was 170 at the beginning and now i am 157 im trying to get to 125-130..
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:51 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• wow you;'re doing awesome!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:59 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• 8 pounds since January 15:-) I am not "dieting" but eating very healthy--a lot of green veggies--and working out every day--weights/kettlebells three days a week and cardio the other three---yoga or resting on the off day:-) My clothes have gotten bigger more so than the scale going down--but I am happy:-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• My cardio is a mix of running my stairs with a 20 pound weight vest OR kettlebell swinging for 30 minutes--this is a killer:-) Or I can row. I have also done a mixture of kettlebells/dumbbells for cardio. I sometimes go to the gym with my daughter and get on the treadmill at 15% incline (the highest) for 60 minutes. I am just happy to be feeling so good:-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:35 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I'm losing an average of 2-3 pounds a week since starting earlier in the month so i'm down 10 pounds!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:04 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I get to 168 and gain it back to 173 every time. I am super stressed though and don't have time to exercise right now, at least not as much as I should. But as soon as it warms up at all here, I am going to be running with my new stroller! It's all coming off before May 23rd!
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 11:09 AM on Feb. 24, 2009