• In the Spotlight:

Who do you appreciate?

I appreciate all those who truly love me. That would be my mom and siblings and the family i am creating with my husband.

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 12:56 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i appreciate most because everyone comes into your life for a reason be it good or bad. it makes you the person you are. btw.. your title made me go 2..4..6..8. lol back to my cheerleader days *sigh*
    krazymami028

Answer by krazymami028 at 1:04 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Okay not to be rude but seriously.. stop with the "deep" thoughts..
    ugh this is just for fun.. not bore me out of my mind.
    put them in religion and beliefs or something. keep it funn in here not dull.

Now don't it the wrong way, its just..boring?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• BBBBOOOOORRRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Damn then don't click on it. Your life is so interestng right???? It only took two seconds to read and one second to click to read another question. Some bitches on here need to get a life!
    I appriciate my mom, dad, sis, son, unborn child, and God because those are the only ones who would give me the world even if I couldn't give them anything in return. I also agree with krazy because God does put ppl in your life for reason and I'd be wrong not to appriciate Gods will.
    proudmamma9706

Answer by proudmamma9706 at 1:22 AM on Feb. 24, 2009